Monday, July 28, 2008

July 28, 2008

Today is my birthday also my twin-aunt-and-uncle's, and I just find out a friend who has the same birth day with me, Dewi.

Yay for the (typhoon) holiday present... and I think 上天 just don't want me to get fatter during today's holiday.. I failed to order foods several times... nvm... I'm still doing good.

Talked with several j&s high school friends that I dearly miss.

Can't wait for next weekend again.. which is 4 more days.. to meet with my beloved....

Died recently: Gudang Garam big boss and Indonesian economist Syahrir... may them rest in peace

2 Comments:

Blogger BeGe26 said...

you went back to hsin cu too early
i`d bought you a birthday cake that had to ended in my own stomach then
too bad
XDDD

8/01/2008 1:57 AM  
Blogger 張美玉 said...

wah, yugho ada blog jg ya
RIP boss gudang garam

8/16/2008 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home