Monday, March 17, 2008

Indonesia (and southeast asia) should've been able to do better!!

I was reading an economist.com's article that makes me so aggressive about
Indonesia. The article was talking about the stagnant economic growth in
southeast asia. I get to know that it's mainly that our country don't have
our own world class brand, and that makes us less competitive with the other
shining countries of Asia, such as India, China, Taiwan, or South Korea. I
think about this sentence carefully and it seems like it's true. Our
economics is largely still operated by foreign companies. Most original
Indonesian business still play in a small case.

I'd really like to help build Indonesia company.. I just think Indonesia has
way a lot of potential to build!!! Everybody should just have a greater
ambition!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home