Thursday, March 13, 2008

#@$^$&%*

I'm not really satisfied with M$ taiwan's customer service, which I regard as
not professional.
You know, we often contact them recently regarding the new M$'s software we
are using for troubleshooting. I think they did several silly stuff, like:
* asking us to google our problem (wat?! google? i thought they would suggest
us to live search our problem instead?!)..and my boss was also surprised to
hear that! We can only shake our head.
* their response is totally slow, although i know maybe they have a lot of
other problems to handle, too. but.... even if they response to us, the
solutions they gave is totally not answering what we were asking.
My boss and I did write to them in English, and they response in Chinese,
then we write in Chinese and they gave us even worse reply #@%#$^%#&$%*. Hey!
Isn't those statements clear enough!
* their email writing is totally bad! I think each company should teach their
employees a good letter/email writing. It shows your respect to your
recipients, whoever they are. And I'm really disappointed for this happen to
a global company's employee.... and that their client is a taiwan's most
important company.. too bad

In the end, I solve all the problems by myself with my head and with the help
of MSDN search... not google/live search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home