Monday, December 03, 2007

A Sleepy Day

Last night was the first night I stayed in my new rent in Hsinchu. Nice room, and comfortable, but the atmosphere here is colder, always windy. I slept too late that I was so sleepy all day long during work. Tomorrow on I must concentrate and do more things!

It's hard for me to move here. I love Taipei's convenience, Taipei's crowded atmosphere, and that most of my friends are in Taipei. Thanks there are Tlunk and Dido (and others), that make me more cheered up. I've just had supper w/ Tlunk. It made me less lonely. Thanks there is internet, too.

Tomorrow I'll go watch "3 Hari Untuk Selamanya". Uh.. so excited. Dress up!

I was so angry watching the video about Indonesian police asking bribe money from Canadian tourists on youtube. And it's hard for me to believe it happened in Bali! Can you imagine, how it throws away Indonesian reputation (I know it's already bad), even further.

I am considering buying a new bike so that I can ride it to Tlunk's house.. hehee.. This bike will be riden for pleasure only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home