Thursday, November 01, 2007

November 1, 2007

You won't see me complaining about moving to Hsincu anymore, I swear. I hate myself complaining, that's not me! Complaining makes my day worse. I started to change from about 2 days ago.

Btw this morning my entrance to TSMC is banned, because my "subscription day (don't know how to say it in English)" has expired. So, I had to call A Kuan to do some settings to my account to let me in, but then he reveals that the problem is actually because I had done a very slight mistake in the "工安課契約書"(kind of contract). *Sigh* I kept swearing about how strict this company is, how outsourcing is not appreciated, bla bla bla; until then I realize that there were another ppl facing problem just like me, it makes me feel accompanied, I tell myself it is okay, relax, and in fact standing outside awakened me more! I can see a lot of interesting things, and I can have sunshine!!!! I miss the sun!! I can see handsome young man, which is rare in my office. Haha... I can meet and greet every Coretech colleague. I was feeling very funny yet excited when I saw twins coming out from a car, I kept wondering how amazing this 2 twins still can work together.. they are totally similar!! So cute haha..

After that, A Kuan told me to go to Fab8 to sign a new contract. In my mind I was so excited, I can take bus and go around. *Yippie*

At noon, there are 3 NTU students coming here, so happy to meet them and get to know them. There are also a food bazaar in the TSMC restaurant. So great! Working is not that bad. Life is not that bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home