Thursday, October 18, 2007

Speak out!!

Well, I keep blogging while working, coz I just need a place to spit out my mind. So lonely everyday, now I know what my other friends (who starts working earlier than I) feel. Living alone at a room, waking up early in the morning (I have to take a 2-hr-bus to work), working hard (especially that I'm still a newbie), going home late at night, going to sleep early; what a boring daily routine.

Maybe others would tell me to talk to my colleague, but... I don't have many chances as everybody got their own busy-ness, and that you don't want your manager to think that you're slacking. Hm, well then I can talk to them during the afternoon break? I don't really think so, because everybody just get tired and have to take a nap, and I myself, as well.

So far my job hasn't been that busy, just that I still got to learn lotsa things. Kinda boring sometimes, coz I keep reading stuff and get sleepy. Hoah.. To keep my mind fresh, I facebook, blog, and read articles. I can't check mail coz it's blocked by the firewall (Have I said that the information security here is absolutely strict).

I was shocked when I saw another accident last night on my bus journey back to Gongguan. That means I saw 2 accidents in one day, where the second one is even worse; a car turn around on the highway >_<. Beware of our own safety please~~!!

So happy it's Thursday today, which means one more working day left *yeah yeah yeah*. Will I hangout again w/ ccfamily? Hum... I want to do sth else... *thinking hard*, first of all buying present first. I'm thinking to take some (language/art) courses, just enrich myself... don't be lazy and wasting money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home