Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Semiconductor

I have to learn about semiconductor manufacturing for the basic knowledge of my future computer program. I 'll be writing APC simulator version 2.0 for my division. I feel quite interested in this manufacturing topic THIS FAR. I finally realize why EE's students are preferable by semiconductor companies, even if they're hired to write computer programs; they simply have better knowledge /sense in this field so that they can start faster, not like me who should learned some basics first.

I've been working in tsmc for 2 days. I really like it here, more crowded, and the colleagues are amazing persons. The environment is good and motivating. I'd like to work here again someday, as the real employee, not outsourcing, and hope not as a programmer anymore. I've already known some friends here; the receptionist who cheers up my day, my manager who will assist me, Mor who is also outsourcing like me, 2 doctors who will be my primary partners several months later, rockman who is also indonesian, hui-zhe who will take care of me on behalf of coretech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home