Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Be Rational, Please

Ouch, I've been acting and thinking emotionally for quite a time! Escaping from things, and being lazy most of the time. I was browsing my friendster when I got to see Jo's profile and photo which shows how successful he's done with his dreams now. It makes me glad and proud, of him, but at the same time sad, of myself. He's one of my coursemate, who also have a great passion in language, we used to talked to each other in English, reading English articles, etc; and he'd done great, developing the skills in a good way, in debating esp. This also reminds me of Juliana, who still teaches herself with a lot of languages, or any kinds of interesting stuff. I am always saying I'm interested in it, too, but since I was graduated from high school, I lost my passion, nobody has the same interest with me, nobody can excite me, I become stagnant, I become slow. Who to blame? I myself. I shouldn't put off anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home