Saturday, September 08, 2007

tatto

I've just watched Miami's Ink on travel and living channel. It makes me want to have a tattoo >__< I want to carve a small '佛' letter on my shoulder. But I guess my family would be strongly against this idea..uu... just like my sister's reaction when I asked her just now.

Okay okay.. maybe this is just a moment heat, just because I've watched the programme. Let's wait and see if I'll still interested in it several days later.

When I watched the programme, I kept considering what the tattoo would become when its owner becomes old and his skin is wrinkled?? Will it stay artful or will it look very bad? Hmm.. I just think it's cool and precious to have a tattoo on your body to show the meaning of something important to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home