Tuesday, September 04, 2007

if only he could think

The one we used to love becomes the one we are stressful about; our child-era hero becomes our safety threat; there's no trust anymore. We never intend to be like that but the attitude makes us feel that way.

I really hate why appears at this time, blow my concentrations all away, SHIT. I'm really worried about my family, my mother, and my sister. I would do anything to protect. Good that my dad is dependable, I believe that he can always give the best solution.

I'm so angry.. I have to hunt for job, at the same time I'm so worried about my family, just because of.. But all does is just asking from us. DAMN. Makes my storage way below my prediction, I should've been independent.

I could just pray for the condition to turn better. At least don't make her worry anymore. She deserves a peaceful life, after served lots of outcomes he caused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home