Thursday, August 30, 2007

Taiwan, what I love from here.

4 years in Taiwan passed so quickly. I have traveled to several places, but there are 3 places that I love most.

1. Kinmen
This is my most favorite place. It impressed me the most. I especially like the ancient buildings; so meaningful, artistic, traditional, cool, cultural, original. The knife art (made from remnants of bomb) and the garbage art are absolutely excellent to visit. The food is also not bad. Ah, we can also see China mainland through telescope, experience the war moments, war remnants. I certainly would go there once more. I'd like to go to little Kinmen and the island opposite of it (i watch a tv programme and they seemed interesting).

2. 9 Pieces aka Jiu Fen
This place is well known for its old street. Along this road street are a lot of food and souvenir stalls. Pearl sago and fishball are the characteristic food here. We can also walk up a mountain, from the top of the mountain we can get a very nice surrounding view, and the teapot rock.

3. Taipei
Taipei is simply convenient and everything is here. Lots of night markets, full of spirit.

photo: source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home